Friday 29 March 2019

Celebrating Youth...

This is only going to be a short post as I seem to have run out of time this week. To be honest I forgot I was due to write something...

Last Saturday I had the privilege of attending a youth conference in Celje, another town in Slovenia. It was a long day (14 hours!) but it was a real encouragement. There were about 150 young people in attendance from all over Slovenia. As I walked in I saw someone I knew and he said to me 'Sarah, today we have 10% of the evangelical population of Slovenia in this room.' In some ways it was an encouragement that there were so many together but at the same time it just showed how much this country needs God!

In the past Slovenia has had difficulties with communication between the churches. Apart from seeing so many people together, this conference was exciting because there were people from all over the country, from different churches, meeting together and worshipping God together.

Please keep praying for these young people and for this country. God works through our prayers and we know that he is powerful to work in people's lives for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Weather then Snow?!

Life in Ljubljana over the last couple of weeks has felt a little bit strange. This probably has a lot to do with the weather. Last week and...