Monday 23 April 2018

On the Brink...

I've been accused again of neglecting my blog so I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. This past few weeks has been spent preparing myself both spiritually and physically for the move to Slovenia. I'm almost there and I'm ready to be on my way.

I'm very grateful that God seems to have been paving the way and making things relatively smooth. I have accommodation sorted out for at least the first month which I am incredibly thankful for. I will be living with another British missionary already based in Ljubljana. My address for the first month will be: Kunavarjeva Ulica 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. This will change as it is not a long term solution but I will update this when I know more.

In the meantime I have been making good use of the recent lovely weather to sit outside and work on my first prayer letter. If you haven't received a copy of this and would like to, please email me at s.re.deacon@gmail.com.

As ever I am incredibly grateful for all your support, financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally. I know that I could not do this on my own and it's only through your support and God's strength that I am on my way now. If you would like to support me financially please email me at s.re.deacon@gmail.com.

This is only a short quick blog post but I am looking forward to flying out on 3rd May. Only a week and a half to go eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers to Prayer...

Fun at the Away Day I want to start by thanking so many of you for your prayers over the last few weeks. I've really seen how God has be...